On this page you will find transcriptions of vocal arrangements recorded by the original Ink Spots with Bill Kenny, spin-off and imposter “Ink Spots” groups and other vocal groups of the 1930s-1950s. It is my hope that these arrangements will be used by your vocal group or that they will inspire you to form your own vocal group in the style of The Ink Spots. (If you would like individual vocal parts in MP3 format please let me know.)
1. The Ink Spots – Maybe (1940)
2. The Ink Spots – Do I Worry (1941)
3. The Ink Spots – I_Don’t_Want_To_Set_The_World_On_Fire (1941)
4. The Ink Spots – We-Three (1940)
5. The Ink Spots – Tiger-Rag (1941)
6. Fuquas Ink Spots – Until_The_Real_Thing_Comes_Along (1956)
7. Fuqua’s Ink Spots – In_A_Shanty_In_Old_Shanty_Town (1955)
8. Charlie Owens’ Ink Spots – To Me (Lead Sheet Key of Ab) (Original Key)
9. Charlie Owens’ Ink Spots – To Me (Lead Sheet Key of F)
10. Charlie Owens’ Ink Spots – To Me (Lead Sheet Key of C)
Original Piano, Guitar & Bass sheet music arranged by Fletcher Smith for Orlando Roberson’s Ink Spots – Whispering Grass. (Note: This is NOT the same chord progression used by the original Ink Spots for their 1940 recording of the song).
Songs will continue to be added. For any requests please visit the “Contact” page.